Our Subversion repository is hosted by NERSC at Lawrence Berkeley Lab. Here's how you get access:
- Send a note to Hank Childs (hchilds at lbl dot gov) indicating you would like to be in the repository.
- Hank will then submit a webform to NERSC requesting you get added.
- After this happens, you will need to get the form. Print out the form, fill it out and fax it in.
- You should get a notice from the NERSC folks letting you know when the account is ready.
- This sets up an account at NERSC. Sometimes they automatically set up an account on portal-auth.nersc.gov to go with it. If not, ping Hank and he will coordinate with them.